What an incredible collection of albums this community created this season. Listen to all nineteen of them here.
Cowboy angel is what comes to mind when I think of John. He is a part of a ton of songwriting communities all over the internet, runs a podcast (SOS: Songwriters and Original Songs), and has written hundreds of songs...if not thousands. I particularly enjoy his dry sense of humor and blunt Australian accent.
John is from Queensland, Australia.
What do you do during the day?
Whatever I can musically, songwriting, music teaching, performing, magazine writing, podcasts etc
Instructions for moving your account to our new Mighty Networks platform.
- Create your new account on Mighty Networks using your custom Legacy Membership link found in the email I sent you. This will take you to a signup page for Legacy members only. Your Legacy plan includes a free month to take any pressure off the transition.
- Save activity from the old membership site. Before you cancel your account, please browse through your activity feed and save anything that you don’t have stored on your computer or device. Once we shut down the old platform in August we won’t have access to it.
- Cancel your old account when you are ready. Go to the Membership Menu and click My Account.
Under Subscriptions click the tiny “cancel” button.
Finalize your cancellation and you’re done!
Don’t hesitate to email me if you have any questions. I can easily cancel for you if it’s too much trouble: email@example.com
We're moving 100 Days of Songwriting to a new platform, and starting the next chapter of this Community.
I know, I know. For some of you, this may come as a shock. But the momentum for us to move off my self-hosted site has been building, and while you may think it's due to any number of the reasons you've heard me talk about on here, it's actually a simple, positive reason.
As many of you have shared with us, there's simply so much more we can do together to master songwriting. Our current platform has many limitations and I reached my tipping point.
I am excited to expand into a new platform designed and hosted by Mighty Networks. Here are some of the things we can do in our new space:
- Introduce you to each other by location, by categories, and by the sub-topics you're interested in
- IOS and Android App
- Organize dedicated groups for you to meet and go deeper with other members
- Launch new online workshops and courses that are intuitive to use
- A community-wide chatroom chatroom
- Quick posts and blog style posts for more in-depth contribution
And the list goes on. There is an incredible team of support over at Mighty Networks constantly adding features and making things more intuitive.
So what's next?
- Today we're opening the doors to the "coming soon" state in our new Community. If you are already a member, check your email for your custom Legacy link. It should match the amount you originally joined at.
- Stay tuned for our official launch in July where I'll share more about what we're excited to do together, and talk about what the next couple months will look like leading up to the Fall 100 Day Challenge.
- We'll be moving our writing prompts and collaboration challenges over to the Mighty Network on July 1st.
- We'll be closing down this platform on August 1st.
I will be continuously update my FAQ page titled New Platform Transition and Questions.
100 Days of Songwriting is a motivational and inspirational community that helps songwriters get into the habit of writing.
We had another great one. Check it out!Read more